If you have any questions or comments please email clerk, Karen Jannette, at [email protected]. If you need to reach the Treasurer, Sharon Ott, for dog licensing, special assessment letters, survey or tax information please call (920) 989-1367. To speak with someone regarding zoning information please contact Doug Depies at Calumet County Zoning (920) 849-1493, ext. 2306. For building permits please call Building Inspector Paul Hermes at 920-858-0102. Assessor for the town is Associate Appraisal at 920-749-1995. For information regarding Forest Junction Utilities, contact Clerk Pamella Hooyman at [email protected] or (920) 989-2100.
Thank you – and have a great day!
The Town of Brillion has scheduled a BULKY ITEM CURBSIDE PICK UP for April 24, 2023 starting on the East side of the Town of Brillion and finishing pickup on April 25, 2023 on the West side of the town if necessary to complete.
Please see the list below when determining what is acceptable and non-acceptable.
NOTE: METAL items may be picked up separately (after large items are completed).
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
- Items such as couches, chairs, tables, lamps, sinks, toilets, or any other household items
- Carpeting, carpet pads, rugs (cut into 4 foot long pieces tied & bundled)
- Bedsprings, mattresses, bed frames, swing sets (with concrete removed from poles), bicycles and parts
- FREON-FREE appliances: washers, dryers, stoves, microwaves, water heaters and water softeners. Refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and air conditioners that have been tagged by a licensed professional as Freon free will also be picked up
- Any NON-HAZARDOUS household refuse that is bagged or bundled will also be picked up
NON-ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
- NO computers, televisions, or any other electronic devices (see electronic disposal dates in newsletter)
- NO refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers or air conditioners which have not been tagged by a licensed professional as Freon free
- NO gasoline powered engines
- NO construction and remodeling debris such as plaster, shingles or siding, which requires your own dumpster
- NO yard waste
- NO fluorescent light bulbs or household hazardous materials such as chemicals, gasoline, fertilizers, paint or spray cans
- NO tires or batteries
Any questions may be directed to GFL Environmental at 920-687-2631 or Karen Jannette, Clerk, Town of Brillion at 756-5363.
TOWN OF BRILLION BOARD
KEVIN FISCHER, CHAIRMAN SHARON OTT, TREASURER
N8591 Keuer Road, Brillion N8329 Hwy 57, Hilbert
Email: [email protected]
DALE MAILE, SUPERVISOR KAREN JANNETTE, CLERK
W1536 Conservation Road, Brillion W1550 Dreier Road, Hilbert
Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
GARY WEINS, SUPERVISOR PAUL BERGHUIS, ROAD SUPERVISOR
N7706 Irish Road, Hilbert 920-875-0175
920-920-418-4029 Municipal Building 920-989-1602
Email: [email protected]
BOARD MEETINGS - are held the SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH at 7 p.m. Public is invited to attend.
TOWN OF BRILLION MUNICIPAL BUILDING -N8892 Randolph Street, PO Box 216, Forest Junction, WI 54123. 920-989-1602.